POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : ik run (120 kb - quicktime) : Re: ik run (120 kb - quicktime) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 05:21:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ik run (120 kb - quicktime)
From: Rune
Date: 19 Aug 2001 11:09:01
Message: <3b7fd68d@news.povray.org>
"Reusser" wrote:
> What do you think of the run cycle?

Very nice, but I think it looks like a mix between a run cycle and a walk
cycle. I think you could try to make it more dynamic looking.

I've made some walk cycles / run cycles myself. They're not perfect either,
but maybe you can use them for inspiration. If interested, go to
http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk/3d/anims/anims.html

Rune
Rune's World:    http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated June 26)